Monday, March 24, 2008

Introducing Iron Dwarves!

Last week, Blizzard updated the Bestiary for Wrath. They added the Iron Dwarves to the icy mix. Here's the direct quote from the website:

"The Explorers' League has scoured the far corners of the world, seeking to uncover the truth behind the origins of the dwarves. Now it seems they may be one step closer to unlocking the secrets of the past.

The latest clues come from ancient dig sites within the Howling Fjord, where the iron dwarves were first encountered. Etched with runes of power - and with lightning pulsing beneath their thick, metallic skin - they may represent the missing link between the dwarves and the legendary titans of myth. Unfortunately the malevolent iron dwarves have openly defied the Explorers' League and seem intent on destroying any and all artifacts connecting them to the shadowed recesses of history."

Pretty cool in my opinion. I've always liked the dark iron dwarves but now we'll be dealing with 70+ dwarves. I bet all you Horde lovers out there are chomping at the bits to get your hands on some of these little pests ;-). As for me, even as an Alliance player, I still have fun slaying them. The legendary titans kinda gives me an uneasy feeling because now I don't know if they'll be really buffed or not. They are part of Howling Fjord though so maybe they're not as strong as I thought... Oh well. I'm still waiting for more news on the Wendigo and Darkfallen!

0 comments: